Driving Lessons Dublin 15
Dublin 15’s most successful driving school
So your considering starting to drive! I would like to congratulate you. This is a massive step in your life. Learning to drive is probably one of the most liberating experiences you can achieve. The freedom of been able to get up and drive where you want when you want is a fantastic feeling and I’m delighted you are considering giving me the pleasure in teaching you how to drive.
Driving Lessons Include:
Quick breakdown of what actually happens on each one of my driving lessons in Blanchardstown:
- Full hour driving lessons (€35 p/h)
- You will drive on your 1st driving lesson
- Door-to-door pick up (home, college, work)
- Familiar with the roads where you live
- Weekday & Weekend driving lessons
- Refresher / Brush-up driving lessons
- Learn to drive a Manual transmission
- Dual Controlled instructor car
- Generous discounts for block bookings
- Easy Payment plans for all pupils and beginners
- Essential Driver Training (EDT) driving lessons
- Female RSA Approved Driving Instructor
- Learn to drive in a 1.2 Opel Corsa (2008)
Graham Cranks Passed!
I literally had no lessons in 5 years and thought there is no way on earth I’ll pass. With Nadines patience and expertise I passed today with flying colours.
Aoife Kavanagh Passed!
Nadine has given me so much confidence & helped me get moving in such a short space of time. From the beginning till I passed my full test she was brilliant!
I Haven’t got a Drivers License!
Don’t panic, follow these simple steps
It can actually seem daunting to a new driver to get started with driving lessons but actually it couldn’t be easier. But first of course you need a drivers license to drive. So, follow my 3 simple steps to getting your drivers license and get going with your driving lessons with me in Dublin 15.